MATCHING ITEMS AVAILABLE
Don’t miss the opportunity to get a hard-working jacket that’s such great value for money.
The Vale women’s jacket from Harry Hall is an excellent choice for days when the weather’s unsettled and you’re not about to let that interfere with quality time spent with your horse.
Here’s what this bomber-style jacket gives you. It’s waterproof and breathable 100% polyester, so you can pop it on in the morning and wear it through the showers while working on the yard, fetching your horse in and getting ready to ride. The elasticated ribbed cuffs and lower hem fit snugly, keeping out wind and rain while you’re busy doing stable tasks.
The adjustable pack away hood pulls right up so you won’t be distracted by irritating raindrops that keep falling on your head. Zip the front right up and draw in the strings to keep your face snug and dry.
Once in the saddle, the Vale shows its adaptability as a horse riding coat. The centre front zip is 2-way so you can adjust it to fit comfortably once you’re seated.
What’s more, the reflective logos on the jacket, plus the reflective front zip panels, will keep you visible when you ride out on the dullest days. Pop your essentials in the two lower zipped pockets, your phone in the inner pocket and you’re on your way.
- 100% polyester waterproof and breathable bomber jacket
- Elasticated ribbed hem and cuffs for close-fit against rain and wind
- Adjustable pack-away hood draws up around face so rain is less invasive
- One inner and two outer zipped pockets for essentials
- Reflective logos and front zip panels for high visibility when riding
- Outstanding value for money everyday wear jacket